Spicy Miracle Ramen with Seared Kielbasa and Jammy Eggs
How do you lunch? If you're low-carb, keto, or just saving your carbs for later, we have a winning combo for you! This meal idea from Heather is going to be on our menu.
"Lunch today! This made 2 servings."
Recipe by Heather Cox AKA @heathercoxzzz on Instagram.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Half a small onion, diced
2 green onions, diced
2 tsp of garlic, minced
2 tsp of ginger, minced
2-3 tsp of Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning
1/4 Rao's Homemade Marinara
1 Tbs of coconut aminos
2 dried chiles, chopped
2-3 cups of chicken bone broth
Kielbasa, seared and sliced
Soft boiled egg
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Sautée half a small onion diced in a little sesame oil and avocado oil. Add green onions with the dark green parts set aside.
3. Once soft, add minced garlic and ginger. Add a few teaspoons of Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning.
4. Sauté for a minute, then add Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce. Mix that in, then let it heat through.
5. Put the sauce with onions, garlic, and ginger in a blender till smooth.
6. Put the sauce back in the pot and add coconut aminos. Add a few chopped red dried chiles to give extra spice, then add 2-3 cups of chicken bone broth.
7. Bring to a boil and add Miracle Noodle Angel Hair. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Squeeze some lime juice over the tops and pour into two bowls.
9. In a pan, sear kielbasa is a bit of sesame oil.
10. Top with sliced jalapeño, kielbasa, lime wedge, green onions, and a soft boiled egg. I used my @unprocessyourfood egg cooker to make it easy.
11. I topped with a beautiful edible flower from @acreonthe. 😍