Spicy Shrimp Noodles
Taylor AKA is all about our noodles! She made this meal with our low-carb Spaghetti! Thanks, Taylor!
"Thai’m for some Noods! Shoutout to Miracle Noodle for always sending the best!
I made this amazing Spicy Shrimp Noodle dish for dinner last night with only a few simple ingredients, but Miracle Noodles was the star of the show! I used their spaghetti and coated it with a sauce made with @PB2Foods peanut powder, @srirachaindia, and soy sauce!"
1 tablespoon PB2 peanut butter powder
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sriracha
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tsp garlic salt
1. Mix all ingredients together. Add water to thin out if necessary.
* Can be prepped at the same time as noodles.
1. Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
2. Reduce to medium heat and stir the pot of water to create a "whirlpool."
3. Crack an egg in a mug and drop into the swirling water
4. Let poach for 4 minutes.
* Can be prepped at the same time as the egg.
1. Soak noodles in water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Drain noodles.
3. Saute in nonstick, oil-free pan until water has evaporated and noodles start to make a "squeaking" noise when moved around. Remove noodles from pan.
1/2 cup baby spinach
6 shrimp (defrosted or fresh)
1. Toss shrimp in tumeric.
2. Saute minced garlic for 1 minute until browned then toss in shrimp and spinach.
3. Saute until shrimp is heated through and spinach is wilted.
4. Toss noodles, shrimp, and spinach in the sauce and swirl to coat evenly!
5. Add the poached egg right on top! Garnish with black sesame seeds and a little bit more red pepper flakes if you like the heat!