Perfect for a picnic! Pack these into your meal plan for your summer parties! Ambassador Jennifer Newman shows you how to make this stuffed mushroom caps a decadent and healthy treat with our Konjac Flour.
Our Konjac Flour is used to create a thick and silky texture when creating sauces, soups, creams and more, binding ingredients together and packing healthy fiber!
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushroom Caps
"I stumbled upon Hungry Girl’s (@hungrygirl on Instagram) recipe and had to give it a try! Made a few minor tweaks but definitely, Lisa’s is perfect as is! Fun fact! Artichokes are a great source of fiber, vitamin C and Magnesium!
--- Jennifer AKA @withdressingontheside on Instagram
2 portobello mushroom caps
2 cups of spinach
1/2 cup artichoke hearts
1 The Laughing Cow USA wedge
1/2 cup Greek yogurt from Oikos Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Vegetable Stock
1/4 teaspoon Konjac Flour (thickening agent) from Miracle Noodle
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat over to 400 F.
2. Remove stems and flesh from mushrooms caps.
3. Bake mushroom caps in the oven for 10 min to reduce water content.
4. Meanwhile, sauté artichoke hearts and spinach until wilted.
5. Add in stock, konjac flour and garlic powder together.
6. Incorporate the remaining ingredients until the mixture is soft. 7.Spoon onto the caps and serve.
Posted in Recipes