We partnered with CJ for the perfect warm-weather inspired meal! Try this recipe with our Miracle Noodle Angel Hair!
Recipe by CJ Bruce AKA @vegetariandude on Instagram.
1/2 cup almond butter
2 Tbsp liquid aminos
1 Tbsp maple syrup
2 teaspoons sriracha
3 Tbsp rice vinegar
5 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
½ cup water
15 sheets small rice paper wraps
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
Pinch of salt
1 large green bell pepper julienne cut
1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
1 cup cucumber seeded and julienne cut
½ cup fresh mint leaves
1 block of baked/air fried/ or packaged seasoned tofu cut into strips
Sesame seeds for topping
1. Take Miracle Noodle, rinse them in cold water, drain, and then dry out in a pan until all water is absored. Toss noodles in 2 tablespoons of the rice vinegar and a pinch of salt. Place in the fridge to chill and absorb the flavor.
2. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Add in water 1 Tbs at a time to thin out sauce. I ended up using about half a cup. Set the sauce aside.
3. Cut and organize all of your other summer roll fillings (tofu, carrots, cucumbers, bell pepper, and mint) and set them all on a cutting board.
4. Set up your summer roll station. I set up the rice paper wraps on the left, then a medium bowl with lukewarm water, then the surface you'll be rolling the wraps with the wrap fillings to the right of that surface and a large plate to hold the finished wraps. This will make it more efficient to go through the process.
5. Work through assembling each roll by dipping the rice paper in the warm water for 10-15 seconds, placing it on your rolling surface, and adding equal amounts of the filling in the center of the roll. Less is more here, you don't want to overstuff the roll, or it will break apart. Once the rolls are complete, top with sesame seeds.
6. Serve the rolls with the dipping sauce on the side and (if you are like me) some extra sriracha. Enjoy!