Ready for the lunch rush? Kimmy can whip up a quick and healthy meal that's so good you'll forget about takeout!
Recipe by Kimmy Okeefe of @livewelleatwellbykimmy.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 medium beet peeled and sliced
1 cup chopped kale
1/4 red onion diced
1/4 tsp thyme
1 tsp honey
1/4 cup avocado oil
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. In a medium pan, heat up avocado oil on medium heat. Add beets and let cook for 5 minutes.
2. While that cooks, prepare the Miracle Noodles as per the instructions on packaging.
3. Then add red onion and kale to the pan with the beets. Heat for 2 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix together avocado oil, thyme, salt, pepper, honey, balsamic vinegar.
5. Once pasta is cooked and drained, add it to the pan with the veggies. Then add the avocado oil mixture to the pan and toss until everything is fully coated. Then just hurry up and dig in!
Posted in Recipes