Tapioca Pudding with Miracle Rice Pearls
This is incredible! It's a pudding made with our keto-friendly shirataki rice from our Ambassador, Chris!
"My friends and allies over at Miracle Noodle sent me some of their "rice" to create a low-carb recipe. I created a low-carb, sugar-free, grain-free, but gay-full rainbow "Tapioca" pudding! Very delicious and a nice treat when you're on a low-carb diet."
Recipe by Chris Bautista AKA @bautistud on Instagram.
1 package of Miracle Rice
1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons of stevia
1 cup unsweetened almond Milk
2 cups heavy cream
5 egg yolks
1 cup of stevia
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon of salt "Tapioca"
1. Drain Miracle Rice and rinse thoroughly.
2. In a medium skillet, sauté the Miracle Rice with 1/4 cup of almond milk and 2 tablespoons of stevia.
3. Cook on medium high heat for 10 minutes. Set aside
1. Set aside egg yolks in a heat resistant bowl.
2. In a large nonstick pan, heat the almond milk, heavy cream, stevia, vanilla, and salt on medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture constantly, making sure the mixture never boils. Heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
4. With a ladle or large spoon, scoop the hot liquid into the bowl with the egg yolks, about 1 cup worth. Stir eggs and milk immediately then transfer eggs to the large pan.
5. Cook for 10-12minutes, constantly stirring until thicker.
6. Add in cooked Miracle Rice and pour the pudding into a serving dish. Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Enjoy!