Check out what Michelle cooked up! This vegan meal hits the spot with flavors from jalapeno, tamari, chili paste, and sesame! Yes, please! We would eat it too!
Love these Thai chili garlic noodles so much it hurts. 🍲 --- Michelle AKA @theketococonut on Instagram
12 g net carbs, 31 g protein, 50 g fat
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon of chili paste
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of bok choy
2 tablespoons of tamari
Super firm tofu
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
3 tablespoons combined of hemp seeds, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes
Green onion for garnish
1. Rinse Miracle Noodle for one minute, then boil for 2. Drain and set aside.
2. Sauté 2 garlic and chili paste in coconut oil.
3. Add spinach and bok choy; cook for a few minutes.
4. Add tamari and rice vinegar and cook for a few minutes more.
5. Add Miracle Noodle shirataki noodles to pan & toss to coat. Remove from heat.
6. In a separate pan, cook tofu with sesame oil.
7. Add tofu and Miracle Noodle to veggies along with hemp seeds, jalapeño, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes & green onion garnish.
Posted in Recipes