Thai Seafood Curry with Miracle Rice
If you like peanut butter, curry, and rice, check out this recipe from Terri.
"Long time Miracle Noodle eater, first time poster. Long before I learned about keto, I've enjoyed these natural, guilt-free rice and pasta alternatives for low-carb versions of fried rice, carbonara, and more. With Miracle Noodle products playing an increasingly more important role in my day-to-day commitment to preventing type 2 diabetes, I've decided to feature them in a no-fuss homemade recipe posts!"
1 package of Miracle Rice
1/4 c smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp oil of choice - I use peanut oil, you can use butter, lard, etc
1 13.5oz can of coconut milk. Can sub with heavy cream
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
Green onion for garnish
1. Make the Miracle Rice according to package instruction. Since the curry sauce will be wet, it's vital that you dry out the Miracle Rice as much as possible, so there's no extra liquid that'll dilute the curry.
2. Mix the oil and peanut butter. If you're using butter, melt it first before mixing.
3. Pour peanut butter mixture into a saucepan and heat. Thoroughly incorporate coconut milk
4. Add curry, turmeric, salt, and paprika to the peanut butter/coconut milk mixture.
5. Heat the curry sauce on med heat until it thickens to a ketchup consistency.
6. Add peeled and deveined shrimp to cook in the curry sauce.
7. Make your eggs in any style you prefer, and it'll go over your rice bowl
8. Scoop Miracle Rice into a bowl, top it with a generous amount of Thai-inspired curry and shrimp. Top that with egg. Garnish with green onions.