What's in your bowl? Shelagh has all the secrets for the perfect noodle bowl with her Toasted Sesame Ginger recipe. She chose to use out keto-friendly angel hair and Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener.
"Thank you Miracle Noodle for your 10 calorie, 1 net carb noodle that makes this keto journey so easy! Ketolicious!"
HOMEMADE KETO SAUCE:
Amounts are suggested. Please adjust to preference.
1 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs rice vinegar
1 tbs Avocado oil
Sriracha - to taste
1 tsp coconut aminos
Lakanto sweetener - to taste
1/2 - 1 tps ginger, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
THE MAIN DISH:
Amounts are to preference
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Sautéed bok choy
1. Prepare Keto Sauce. Combine ingredients and adjust for sweetness/spice preference. Mix all together and then shake in a bottle or sealed container thoroughly before using.
2. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
3. Prepare a pan with sesame oil. Once the oil has spread out in the pan, add veggies.
4. When the veggies are near done (with a couple of minutes left yet), add Miracle Noodle to the mix. Continue to saute.
5. Add homemade keto sauce, tossing/coating all ingredients in it.
6. Top with sesame seeds.
Posted in Recipes