Delali is serving us some plant-based eats! Check out this vegan ramen with our keto-friendly shirataki noodles!
"Me + Ramen= LOVE! Does this dish look familiar? That's because IT IS. I made this same dish awhile back using zuchinni noodles! This time I swapped it out for Miracle Noodle, which are vegan shirataki noodles made from Konjac plants. They are zero calorie and very low in carbs. They taste great. Just make sure you load them up with tons of veggies and protein."
Recipe by Delali AKA @dishydeets on Instagram.
Amounts are to preference
1 + 1/2 Tbs of avocado oil
Extra-firm tofu (Or your "go-to" protein—doesn't have to be vegan)
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Crushed red pepper
Salt/pepper to taste
1. Remove tofu from the package and wrap it around a layer of paper towels. Pat dry or apply weight on top for 15 mins.
2. Unwrap the tofu and cut into small square pieces.
3. Pour soy sauce and sesame oil into a large nonstick pan. Take tofu pieces one by one, and continue to drag them around the soy sauce. Flip the tofu over to cover all sides with soy sauce and sesame oil. Fry over med heat for about 4 mins, flipping halfway.
NOODLE SOUP DIRECTIONS:
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle—rinse diligently, then boil for 2 mins. Drain.
2. In a pot, heat 1 and 1/2 Tbs of avocado oil. Add fresh ginger, garlic, onion powder, curry, and red crushed pepper. Cook for 30 secs to 1 min.
3. Add salt and vegetable broth, cover the pot with a lid, and bring the broth to boil. Stir in coconut milk. Give the broth a quick taste and adjust seasoning to your preference. Turn off heat and add Miracle Noodle.
4. Serve immediately with veggies.