Our Ambassador Annie has a great baked turkey, walnut, and Miracle Rice meal ready for you. Easy and tasty!
Recipe by Annie Lampella of KetoFocus.
1 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 packages of Miracle Rice
1/2 cup turkey or chicken stock
3 garlic cloves, grated
2 cups shredded cooked turkey
2 containers of plain @peakyogurt = 10 oz
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix spices and divide into equal parts.
2. In a skillet add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and sauté onion until soft. Add in 1/2 the spices and rice. Stir until combined. Pour into a square baking casserole dish.
3. In the same empty skillet add 2 T oil plus 2 cloves of grated garlic. Sauté over medium heat until fragrant. Add turkey and remaining spice and cook until heated through.
4. Spread turkey mixture on top of rice. Pour the turkey stock evenly over the casserole.
5. In a small bowl, mix together 1 clove grated garlic, pinch is salt, yogurt and lemon juice. Spread on top the turkey.
6. Top with walnuts. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
**Adapted from a recipe by Matha Shulman.