Try this vegan Buddah bowl for two! This recipe comes from our Ambassador, Miranda. Miranda used our plant-based rice to keep this meal filling and low-carb.
Recipe by Miranda Wall aka @downwardfacingdoc on Instagram
Tofu Buddha Bowl (vegan and GF)
1 bag raw kale (or about 2 cups cooked) chopped and de-stemmed
1/2 white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 oz extra firm tofu
8 oz white mushrooms, sliced
1 TBSP lime juice
2 TBSP tamari
1 TBSP chili garlic sauce
1 bag Miracle Rice
1 cup black beans, (drained and rinsed if canned)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Sauté mushrooms, onion, kale, and garlic
3. Drain tofu and press out excess water
4. Combine lime juice, tamari, and garlic chili sauce in small bowl.
5. Slice tofu and place in baking sheet; spoon over sauce to cover
6. Bake tofu for 30 mins
7. Drain and rinse miracle rice
8. Divide into two bowls and enjoy!
Tip: for even temperatures, heat black beans and Miracle Rice in a saucepan for 3-5 minutes.