Are you looking for a light and flavorful Vegan noodle bowl? Our friends at Accu Weight-Loss "The Bead Diet" have made this delicious recipe using our low-carb Miracle Noodle Angel Hair to keep the dish low in calories and high in flavor with onion, garlic, carrots, and mushrooms.
"Check out this week's featured recipe: Chap Chae"
1/2 pound Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Spray of PAM or favorite spray oil
3/4 cup thinly sliced onions
2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
3 stalks scallions, cut into 1″ lengths
1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced (shitake, wood ear)
1/2 lb. spinach, washed well and drained
2 tablespoons Braggs Amino Liquid
A packet of sweetener of choice
1. Fill a large pot with water and boil.
2. When water is boiling, add Miracle Noodle Angel Hair and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Immediately drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and spray with PAM (or your choice of spray oil) to coat so they don't stick, and toss.
5. Use kitchen shears to cut noodles into shorter pieces, about 8 inches in length. Set aside.
6. In a bowl, mix @bragglivefoods Products Amino Liquid & @splenda/sweetener of choice together.
7. Add the spray oil in a wok or large sauté pan on high heat and swirl to coat.
8. When the pan is hot but not smoking. “Fry” onions and carrots, until just softened, about 1 minute.
9. Add garlic, scallions, and mushrooms, then “fry” 30 seconds.
10. Add spinach, Bragg Liquid Aminos, Splenda/sweetener and Miracle Noodle. “Fry” 2-3 minutes until the noodles are cooked through. ENJOY!
Posted in RecipesPrint