Take on meatless meals with flavor and color! Check out this easy to make meal from our Ambassador, Monet. It features out keto-friendly spinach angel hair noodles!
This delicious, meatless, and keto-approved meal has layers of several low-carb, pan-seared organic vegetable, rich and creamy coconut milk, curry, and peanut broth, various Indian herbs and spices, and low-carb spinach Miracle Noodle."
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
1 clove of diced garlic
2 Tbsp of diced fresh ginger
1 jalapeno, diced
1/2 of a large white onion, diced
1/4 cup of water
3 Tbsp of diced acorn squash & broccoli
1/2 C of diced organic red and green bell pepper
1/3 cup of shredded/diced purple cabbage, kale, and cauliflower
1 teaspoon each: black pepper, turmeric, cayenne, dried parsley, cumin seeds, garam masala, dried coriander
3 cardamom pods
3 tablespoons yellow curry powder
1 can organic BPA free coconut milk (full fat)
1 Tbsp of organic peanut butter
A handful of roasted peanuts
1. Rinse noodles under running water for close to one minute, and then dry out in an ungreased & hot skillet for 1.5 minutes; set aside.
2. To the pan, add oil, garlic, onion, jalapeno, and fresh ginger, let them simmer for 5 min until fragrant.
3. Add in 1/4 cup of water, the rest of the veggies and herbs/spices, stir well, place lid on the skillet, and let them simmer together for another 5-8 min on medium heat.
4. Add organic coconut milk and peanut butter, stir well, and let everything simmer for 3-5 minutes.
5. Lastly, add in the spinach noodles (combine), add a handful of peanuts, shredded purple cabbage, and more dried parsley!
Posted in Recipes