"Here is another Miracle Noodle vegan creation which is super easy to make."
1 Bag of Miracle Noodle Ziti
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced or chopped
1 vegan sausage, sliced (I used Tofurky)
Mixed frozen veggies of choice
Your favorite spice combination
1 tablespoon of coconut cream
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle by rinsing for one minute, then boil for two. Drain, then return to pan and dry out the noodles over medium heat till all water is absorbed. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, boil water to steam asparagus. Put in asparagus in a steamer basket in a pot when water is steaming. Asparagus only takes a few minutes to cook. When it's bright green, drain and set aside, (or throw in cold water to stop the cooking process. Pat dry and set aside).
3. Put olive oil in a small pan and brown onion.
4. Add in vegan sausage and frozen veggies. Simmer for 5 min and add you favorite seasonings to taste along with coconut cream. Mix together. Add noodles and let flavors absorb.
5. Serve with asparagus for decoration and additional yumminess.
Learn more about our Ambassador, Magdalena at http://www.fitbeautymom.com/.
Posted in RecipesPrint