Celebrate Stir Friday with this dish! It's literally easy peas-y.
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
3 cloves garlic
2-3 cups frozen vegetables of your choice
2 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
2 tsp coconut sugar
1. Prepare Miracle Noodles as per instructions on packaging.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and sugar, then set aside.
3. In a large pan over medium heat, sauté garlic and raw vegetables in olive oil until cooked through. Add in frozen veggies and continue to cook until heated.
4. Stir in sauce and add noodles to pan. Stir well, incorporating flavors throughout.
5. Remove from heat and serve with sesame seeds!
Posted in Recipes