Veggie and Miracle Noodle Stir Fry
It's Meatless Monday with Miracle Noodle! We have your easy eats here with this post from our Ambassador Yoko. This meal features our keto-friendly Miracle Noodle Fettuccine.
"When you are tired, that's the time your body and mind need healthy meals the most. But cooking doesn't have to be complicated! This is my favorite easy low-carb lunch/dinner recipe."
Recipe by Yoko Segwa of @yokos.kitchen on Instagram.
1 package of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 Tbsp of olive oil
1 cup of mushrooms, chopped
2 cups of red cabbage, chopped
1 cup of green onion, chopped
1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup of snap peas, chopped
2 tsp of soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle Fettuccine as described on the back of the package.
2. Add garlic and 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan and cook over low heat until aromatic.
3. Add Miracle noodle, mushroom, and red cabbage in a pan. Bring the heat to medium. Cook until add-ins soften.
4. Add other 1tbsp of olive oil, green onion, bell pepper, and snap pea.
5. Stir fry until snap peas turn bright green. Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Enjoy!