Veggie Noodle Buddha Bowl
Do you love Buddha Bowls? What do you add to them?
Our Ambassador Charlie used Miracle Noodle Angel Hair to make this bowl extra filling. Peppers, mushrooms, and hummus make this a powerful and flavorful vegan meal option.
"The always comforting Buddha bowl. Warm veggies, smooth hummus, and crunchy cabbage. I might have accidentally meal prepped all vegetables for the week HA! Can you tell I’ve missed eating the rainbow?"
1/2 bag Angel Hair from Miracle Noodle
5 cremini mushrooms
1/4 cup purple onion, chopped
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup Poblano pepper, chopped
1/4 cup cabbage, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp hummus
Red pepper flakes
1. Drain, rinse, and dry noodles.
2. Microwave in a bowl for 30 seconds. Drain any excess water. Add 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce to noodles and mix until all noodles are coated.
3. In a large pan on medium heat, sauté the mushrooms, onion, and peppers for 8-10 minutes or until the mushrooms begin to turn a golden brown. Add 1 tbsp soy sauce and cook for 1 minute.
4. Arrange the noodles, cabbage, and sautéed vegetables into a bowl.
5. Top with your hummus and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and sesame seeds. Enjoy!