How do you remake your favorite restaurant foods into meals you can enjoy? Miracle Noodle helps you out! Make your meal with our shirataki pasta, and ditch having to count the carbs or worry about the gluten.
“Dare I say better than takeout? You be the judge, but one thing is certain, these Vietnamese inspired noodle bowls are DEFINITELY healthier. Shirataki noodles are a great alternative to regular noodles and make this dish keto friendly. Made from the Japanese konjac yam, a 4 oz serving has only 10 calories and 0g net carbs!!"
Spring Roll Sauce:
1/4 C rice vinegar
1-2 tsp honey
1/2 lime juiced
2 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp sesame oil
Red pepper flakes
* Add all ingredients to a bowl. Stir to combine.
The Main Course:
Amounts to preference
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Purple cabbage, chopped
Red pepper, sliced
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Place in a bowl.
2. Top noodles with carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, bean sprouts, and red bell pepper.
3. Toss with Spring Roll sauce.
4. Garnish with peanuts, sliced jalapeño, fresh mint, basil, and cilantro.
5. Optional to add sriracha, fresh lime juice, or peanut sauce!
6. Protein options: Seared Tofu, soft boiled egg, or shrimp.
Posted in Recipes