Vietnamese Turkey Noodle Salad with Nuoc Cham
You do not have to be keto or even low-carb to enjoy Miracle Noodle. Check out how Teri balances her macros for the day using our noodles!
This recipe is adapted from Thai Moreland. The original is Vietnamese Noodle Salad with Pork Patties (Bún Cha). I swapped a couple of ingredients. This recipe serves 2."
Recipe by Teri Market AKA @fcphick.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 cup very thin carrot strips
1/2 cup very thin daikon radish
3 tsp. of sugar or equivalent sweetener of choice
1 tsp. red-wine vinegar
1. Prep Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Place carrots and daikon in a colander and sprinkle with sweetener, vinegar, 1/4 tsp of salt and mix thoroughly. Let colander rest in sink for 10 min and then gently press the liquid out of the veggies. Set aside.
INGREDIENTS VIETNAMESE DIPPING SAUCE (NUOC CHAM)
3 large cloves of garlic, minced
1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of fish sauce
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup of sugar or equivalent sweetener alternative
Stir all the ingredients together. Soak veggies from above in the sauce.
2 Tribali Food turkey patties (or any turkey patties)
6 large leaves romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
1 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
1. Cook patties according to package. Set aside when done.
2. Divide and MIracle Noodle. Divide and distribute the following between the two plates in this order — Romaine, half the marinated veggies, turkey patty, remaining marinated veggies, mint, cilantro.
3. Serve with the remaining sauce from veggies.