Miracle Noodle Ziti has been years in the making. This shape takes low calorie cooking to a whole different level.
Imagine what sort of things you can do with Ziti. How about a lowcarb Baked Ziti or a Mac and Cheese? Its only 5 cal per serving!!
It holds up great for a hearty tuscan soup or just a plate of ZitiMarinara. The hollow tube of our Ziti allows it to hold sauce betterthan all of our other products and has been a favorite around our officeso much so that we have to keep it under lock and key or we all end upeating at lunch! We know you will love this addition!!
Ziti pasta is made in Japan, birthplace of no-calorie vegetable flour shirataki pasta.
Pricing at: $49.99 (CAD) for Starter Pack! 10 - 7oz Packs
- Serving Size: 3 oz(85g)
- Servings Per Container: 2.3
- Total Fat 0g 0%
- Sat. Fat 0g 0%
- Trans Fat 0g 0%
- Cholest 0mg 0%
- Sodium 0mg 0%
- Total Carb. 2g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 0%
- Protein 0g 0%
- Sugar 0g 0%
Ingredients: Purified water, Konnyaku flour, β-Carotene, Calcium hydroxide.
Shelf Life - 1 year, shelf stable
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy products.
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!