Tuscan White Bean Spinach-Artichoke Miracle Noodles with Lemon Ricotta Mousse
Recipe by Anna Johnson
“The Fit Vegan Ginger”
A delicious and warming dish, combining hearty white beans, rich and creamy artichokes, and tangy lemon ricotta mousse.
Serve with crusty bread and tomato basil soup. Bon Appetit!
- One package Spinach Angel Hair Miracle Noodles
- ½ cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, sectioned
- ½ cup jarred marinara sauce Lemon Ricotta Mousse
- 1. 3 oz. water-packed firm tofu
- 2. 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 3. 1 tsp vinegar
- 4. Salt, to taste
1. Drain noodles and place in a small soup pot over high heat. Bring to a boil, and boil 3 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add white beans and marinara sauce. Stir well and cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add sectioned artichoke hearts and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
4. For mousse, combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
5. Serve pasta hot, topped with mousse and garnished with parsley flakes.