This bowl looks like a big hug! Enjoy this keto-friendly comfort food, featuring Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccine, bacon, and cream cheese!
Recipe by Paige Geffken AKA @_foodpaige on Instagram.
1 pack Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccine
3 slices bacon
2 mini sweet peppers
3 oz unsweetened milk
1 oz light cream cheese
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 tsp chicken bullion powder (or just some salt!)
1. Slice bacon and peppers into bits and place into a pan over medium-high heat to fry.
2. Meanwhile, add butter, cream cheese, milk, and bullion to a small saucepan over low heat.
3. Rinse shirataki noodles under cold running water and drain well. Set aside.
4. Once bacon and peppers are done, remove half to a paper towel, then add rinsed shirataki noodles to the remainder in the hot pan. Fry noodles in the bacon grease until most moisture is gone ~ approx 5 minutes.
5. Keep an eye on your saucepan and mix occasionally. Once the butter and cream cheese have melted, add mozzarella and stir though. You should have a nice, thick sauce!
6. Add noodles, bacon, pepper mixture to the cheese sauce, then top with other half of bacon and peppers.
Posted in Recipes